weird war 2
Murphy's Laws of Combat
live by these laws and you can’t go far wrong
1. No plan ever survives contact with the enemy.
2. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
3. Tracers work both ways.
4. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
5. Friendly fire isn’t.
6. The easy way out is always mined.
7. Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo.
8. Anything you do can get you shot, including doing nothing.
9. incoming fire has right of way.
10. Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.